Mother's Day Celebration at Foursquare Gospel Church, Ire-Akari, Isolo



MY HOPE IS BUILT

1.      My hope is built on nothing less than
Jesus’ blood and righteounsness.
I dare not trust the sweestest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand..

2.      When darkness seems to veil
His face, I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor hold within the veil.

3.      His oath, His covenant and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4.     When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found; dressed in His righteousness alone, faultless to stand before the throne.                                                                                     










Comments