Great Revelation of what will happen to Unbelievers


What manner of dream was this? It was Thursday night, the 31st day of May, 2018 that I, Ijuo Okpe saw in my dream horrible things committed against believers of Christ. In the dream, I saw enemies of Christ hounding down people mercilessly. So many multitudes of people carried swords and started killing any person that refused to bow down to Satan.  It was a great rampage against Christians.

The army of Satan was everywhere slaughtering people who refused to bow down to Lucifer. In the dream, I was really afraid, and so was every believer in the dream. People were running everywhere aimlessly. No one was safe except those who carried the swords. In the dream, I tried my best to avoid being seen or coming in contact with the evil soldiers, but everywhere was taken over by them. There was nowhere to run to to hide. I was praying for something to kill me.

I heard many people like me praying for death and wished they were dead before now. I saw myself looking for something to use to kill myself, but I couldn’t lay my hand on anything. So many people wished they were dead before now. It was then we realized that those who died before now were better up, especially those who died in Christ. There was no escape. People were forced to worship Satan. Suddenly some of us went to a certain house and gathered in a room to pray to God. We were just over ten including children in that room asking God in prayer to help us. All we were praying for was for God to take us home to be with Him.

The whole world was riotous. There were commotions everywhere. It was the world ruled by Satan. As the dream lasted, I thought it was a real life event and I was full of regret for not being part of the rapture which I thought it was. There was lawlessness everywhere, and Christians were confused as they were the target. People carrying swords were everywhere pursuing those who were Christians and forcing them to bow down to Satan and those who refused were slaughtered instantly. No mercy…it was a great torture and killings with no slightest qualms.

Then I woke up to realize that it was a dream. The thought of what the dream was all about then dominated my mind. It was when I was thinking what the dream was about that the Holy Spirit told me to be highly prepared and also to warn cold and lukewarm Christians of the danger of hypocrisy. Holy Spirit told me to write and publish this dream as a warning to the world.




Comments