Fire on the Mountain for PDP as ambitious leaders struggle for the presidential ticket of the Party

THE LOOTING COMMANDOS ARE BACK HOME!
Featured image
   Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar


I will give up my support for PDP if Atiku gets the presidential ticket. He is not qualified to lead and cannot lead me
  • OBJ.
    Vs
    Obasanjo cannot decide who gets the Presidential candidacy of our party
  • Atiku
    Vs
    With my massive (leading) defection to our great party, PDP, I deserve the Presidential ticket unopposed.
  • SARAKI
    Vs
    "Saraki's defection is not helping pdp, we have completely lost Kwara State
  • Gov Fayose
" Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki are all political prostitudes"
  • Lamido
I will burry PDP alive if they refuse to give me (the) ticket…
-Atiku
"I'm the authentic PDP presidential candidate. So, you think those of us that suffered will just allow those defecting to come & pick the ticket?"
  • Sule Lamido
Hehehehehehe……
This is a familiar dance! Nigerians beware!!



Comments