'Politicians don't know me', says Buhari


President Muhammadu Buhari
"Those who play politics without shame thought I will plot secretly to remove National Assembly leadership. I have told you several times that these politicians don't know who I am. I am a man who is committed to the rules as I did in the Military when I was in the military and as I've been doing in Politics since 2003 when I joined politics. If the National Assembly Leadership is changed tomorrow, it has nothing to do with me because I'm not a member and I'm not a rich man, so I cant finance it. Nigeria's Treasury is not my Treasury, neither will I allow anyone to steal from it. However, I will do everything democratic and Constitutional to ensure that Nigerians get a better deal in 2019, I will go length and breadth of Nigeria to ensure that credible Lawmakers are elected. God will help us…."

Comments