How Gov. Fayose denies Jesus when EFCC places him on Watch List

Gov. Ayodele Fayose
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has written to the Nigerian Customs Service and other government agencies to put necessary security measures in place to prevent Gov. Ayodele Peter Fayose of Ekiti State from escaping from the country after handing over to his successor on October 15. The letter was sent despite the assurance by Mr. Fayose through a letter that he would make himself available at the EFCC headquarters immediately after handing over.

Part of Mr. Fayose's letter to EFCC read:
“EFCC, when a woman is being brought to you as a wife, you don’t have to peep through the window to see her. As I said in my letter, Insha Allah, I will be in your office on October 16, 2018 a day after the expiration of my tenure.

“Putting my name on watch list after notification of my coming is not only political but petty. I’m not among those who are afraid to face tomorrow. Nobody is God. They should expect me on October 16, 2018. I will remain in the PDP not minding their intimidation”.
Recall that Fayose said he would contest and win presidential election under the platform of PDP after finishing his tenure as governor. He said, after ruling Nigeria as President for eight years, he would become pastor. He used to campaign and do everything in Jesus name. He used to claim to have heard from God. In his letter to EFCC, Fayose said, ”Insha Allah”, a language of Muslim instead of “By the grace of God” and this to us in the Mighty Voice is an expression of fear. Remember, the Ag Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu is a Muslim. By saying “Insha Allah” Fayose has already denied Jesus even before his arrest.





















Comments