WHOM TO FEAR

God has not given us the spirit of fear and timidity. God wants us to be bold. We should not be afraid. God wants us to have good courage. Heaven is the best place to be, so fear of losing your life should not overshadow you. The wicked ones can only kill the body but not soul. When a person is killed, it is the body of the person that is affected.

“And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do”. Luke 12:4.

Who then can you fear? It is God who has the power to decide where you will spend your eternity – whether in heaven or in hell.

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Luke 12:5

You should not deny Jesus for fear of losing your life. If you do, and you are killed in the circumstance, you will go straight to hell. Our lives should mean nothing to us here in this evil world. Our home is heaven, while we are strangers journeying in the world which end is imminent. The consequence of denying Jesus before men is that He will deny you before God.

“Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God.

“But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God”. Luke 12:8-9)


Comments