Keeping God's Words is the Way to love God

Those avaricious pastors are not heavenly minded. They are working for gain and not for salvation of people. They are taking advantage of the sufferings in the world to exploit people using Jesus to cover up their craftiness. If you read your Bible you will understand the scriptures on your own. God the father is available to all and you need not go through anyone to Him. Honour God, honour his Son Jesus, and be faithful and righteous.

Look up, and think not to yourself that you won’t be blessed unless your pastor prays for you. Jesus wants us to go to Him directly. No person should stand before you and God. Go to God through Jesus and not any person. Those who love Jesus are those that keep his words.

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

Christianity is personal relationship with God. You are the temple of God. God wants to deal directly with us individually according to our faith. God loves those who keep His commandments. God the Father and the Son dwell in the hearts of the people that hear their voice, and welcome them to their hearts. Jesus says:

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. John 14:21
Jesus does not say he will manifest Himself to the General Overseer or Bishop or Reverend or anyone with a big title or exalted position, but He will manifest Himself to the meek ones who love and keep His commandments and words.  

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Rev. 3:20
Jesus in all His messages is concerned about human beings He came to save. He is not talking of the door of the church, but the door of the heart of man. Those noisy entertainment centres called churches where some people place themselves in the position of masters are not what Christ delights in, but salvation of the people He died for. Stop hindering people from God. Leave that Church door open for people to be going to worship their God as they will.  You should stop restricting people to a particular day of the week when you hold your prayer meetings. Allow people unhindered access to the house of God to worship Him anytime as they desire. Let people present themselves to God without hindrance from Church authority.   

                                               

Comments