While others pray for Long life, I pray for Rapture

False teachers and prophets everywhere. They always organise Church program for self glorification and exaltation. I feel like giving up. I don't know where to worship my God again. Jesus is no longer the Head of the Church. Pastors claim to have special anointing. Tell me, Is anointing from above not one? Which is not a special anointing? Is their anointing special because of the titles such as Pastor, Bishop, Apostle, Prophet, Deacon, General Overseer, Reverend, Most Reverend, His Eminence, His Grace, His Holiness?

I make bold to tell people that there is nothing like "higher anointing or higher grace or higher faith". When God says, 'It is good', He means what He says is 'good' is better than the best. It is either you have faith or you don't have it. Jesus says, if our faith is as small as mustard seed, it can do anything we command in His name. Nothing like higher or highest faith on the basis of the office you hold in the organised Church.

Some funny Church names and various Programs...hahahaha!
"Demons Funeral Service.
"Tie down in the Village But needed in the city.
"How to identify a witch.
"Leave me and let me drive my car.
"Kill them before they kill you.
"I smell America.
"who wake the sleeping lion?
"Uncle wetin I do you?
"Who tie the goat?
"Who is monitoring my life?
"Discovery!!! Jesus is an Ibo man.
"I don taya for this nonsense.
"This beautiful sister must marry"
etc, etc
READ BELOW!!! The following Church names and programmes make a devout Christian and God-fearing person like me weep:

Pictures sent by an anonymous Person. We regret that some pictures were deleted by Google for violating the rules.

Comments