WHY YOU MUST DEPART FROM EVIL AND DO GOOD

Evil is evil and its wages is destruction. It is not good to do evil to any person. When a person sows evil, his life becomes meaningless. Evil doers shall have their eternal unrest place in hell. The opening verse of chapter thirty seven of Psalm says the righteous should not fret themselves because of the achievements of evil doers who appear to prosper now.

‘’Fret NOT thyself because of evil doers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity’’. (Psalm 37:1)

The life of the wicked is full of troubles. The wicked have no peace of mind thus they live in fear. They are weightless. They are not protected. In verse seven of Chapter thirty-seven of the book of Psalm God says ‘’The arms of the wicked shall be broken’’. The wicked shall not only die, but after death they shall perish in hell fire.

Here is a good prayer from Psalm 119:33-40 for the righteous:

‘’Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statues; and I shall keep it unto the end.

Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.

Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgements are good.

Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness’’.

Thanks for Reading and sharing!


Thanks for watching! Please share, like and comment.










 

Comments