Jesus is Looking for Labourers and Not Bishops, Reverend, Prophets, Prosperity Seekers

If you really love God you will do His will. Jesus says the will of God is to do His work and finish it; and the Work of God he says is: 

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; and he that believeth not shall be damned.  Mark 16:15-16

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:19-20 

We are not called to build Cathedrals. We are expected to do the work of evangelists. The Article was shared to me and I believe it will benefit the true Christians. Please read the article and know the will of God. The Title of the article was supplied by this Blogger.

I was in the bank yesterday to carry out a transaction. As I entered I saw a very long queue and I joined the line. Soon I noticed only one cashier was attending to the customers on queue while the other was working on her system. You will ask me, "How many staff then were there in that bank?" Two? No! There were several other officials busy with one thing or the other in several other offices. Then I asked myself, "Are other things so important that the customers on queue are not needed?" What will be your answer?

Then I led a simple coup by shouting out loud... "This queue is too long, we need more cashiers here please." I never knew those who were before me were already fed up too. The shout became so embarrassing, thank God no one knows me to be a Pastor there. But it worked. An arrangement was quickly made for two more cashiers to make four.

I ask myself, "How many workers do we have in the body of Christ... Bishops, Reverends, General Overseers, Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Gospel singers, endless list?" Yet, the queue of men who really need to know God is so long. Will you join me to SHOUT IT LOUD, we need MEN and WOMEN who will attend  by EVANGELISING the lost than being busy with other important things but shouldn't have replaced winning souls. If souls are no longer won to the church, what will all the senior staff work on? Jesus, please send more labourers into the field.

Author Unknown

Our article is intended to stimulate you to hungry for more of Jesus and not to condemn you. We are aimed at making our readers to realise that life is a journey and death is inevitable. Ours is to encourage the followers of Jesus Christ to continue to run this marathon race with the fear of God. We love YOU! Jesus loves YOU, and God loves YOU.

Thank you for reading this Message. We are happy you are a Christian, but for those who are yet to accept Jesus Christ, we pray for you to use this golden opportunity to accept Him Now. We pray for every fellow labourer and reader of our articles.

Please subscribe by: fill in your Email in the ‘’Subscribe’’ button above in order to get Notifications whenever we publish anything in this medium. God bless you dearly!!!

 Leave your comment in the Comment Box below.



Comments

  1. This message is clear and straight to the point. No substitute to soul winning. More grace in Jesus name. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pastor R. A. Idoko. We are expecting your usual powerful articles. God bless you and your ministry, "Living Saints In Christ".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment