How Ibrahim Dikko's Mother Saved Him When He Gave His Life to Jesus Christ

Ibrahim Dikko with His Wife and Parent
Evangelist Ibrahim Dikko Celebrates Biological Mom Who Stood By Him Amidst Persecution

He wrote" Malama Rashida Yau She's my biological mother, a mother with a good heart. God used my mother, to help me when I was persecuted 

Mummy thank you so much for all you do for me: She is a Hero and a braved mother, Yes indeed. 

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

She gave birth to 10 children and the only son (firstborn) out of 9 female sisters. 

1: Ibrahim Ya'u

2: Maryam Ya'u

3: Husaina & Hasana Ya'u twin. 

4: Hauwa'u & Amina Ya'u twin. 

5: Khadijah Ya'u. 

6: Mansura Ya'u. 

7: Sumaiay & Suhailat Ya'u twin. 

I'm the first to say yes to Jesus from the family, as a result of leaving Islam it was like hell for me. 

The father's Love is gone. 

The uncle's Love is gone. 

The aunty's Love is gone. 

The friend's Love is gone

The community love is gone

Every Muslim relative hates me because I left Islam. 

My mother was the first to know my conviction in following Jesus, for almost 2 years. 

She tried all she could to change my decision back to Islam but all efforts were abortive to the extent she began to cry while praying for me, my mother spent the whole night doing sallah on me and reciting the Quran and pondering salati on my behalf. 

She was afraid to tell my father and she stopped me from telling him because my father is a hard man. 

After 3 years then I came out boldly to say Yes to Jesus in 2009, the Rev. Fr. Who laid me to Christ encouraged me and told me to stand bold in Christ. 

From that year it was like fire to me, I saw how my mother was so persecuted, she cried because of me, she was divorced because of me, and every Muslim relative hated her because she never supported them to harm me. 

Late Baba Adamu he is my uncle, planned to take me to Hisba in Kano and my mother disclosed to me, knowing well what Hisba could do for me, so she was afraid not to harm her only son. 

Many times my father denied her access to his house, denied access to food, Oh God is so painful to remember what my mother passed through in life because of me😭

I could remember when I had been hunted like an animal to be killed in 2012, my mother stood up for me and protected me. 

In 2014, I jumped so many attacks by the Moslems through the help of my mother. 

When my dad injects Yam with some Rubutun Allo, my mother will throw away the Yam and water while put new ones.

They have had meetings several times to deal with me or kill me, my mother will give me money to run away in the night. 

I was without food, and she gave me food in a hiding way when my dad sent me out of his house. 

No clothes, she would buy clothes for me, shoes and send them for me or visit me where I was hiding, she's a hero indeed. 

Today I'm a strong Christian through my mother whom God used to help me in the race, she has been mocked several times for her colics in Islam. 

She never stops wishing me good and advising me on my new faith in Christ. 

Mothers are good, they have golden hearts and are genuine for their children.

This picture was in 2018 when I visited her after several years when I left the house and was nowhere to be found, I ran away completely from the state, local Gov., And community for almost 13 years before I returned home to see my mother.

She thanks God and says yes my son is serving a living God, you will soon hear the good news from my mother. 

It was last year in August that I reconciled with my father by accepting me back to his house, and we have made peace with him, he allowed me to practice my faith in Christ. 

God has made me a star in the house, my parents are so proud of me, and most educated among all his children. 

He has some other children whom we are not the same mother, God decided to honor me and lift me, we serve a living God, Yes truly Jesus is the Lord, and a story changer, a life changer above all soul restorer. 

Evangelist Ibrahim Dikko"

Please follow Emmanuel Bassey

Comments