How My Mother saved Me After I Renounced Islam and Gave My Life to Jesus Christ By Musa M.B

SPECIAL APPRECIATION FOR MY MOTHER FOR STANDING WITH ME

Evangelist Musa and Mother

Since I gave my life to Christ I am not at peace with my relatives except my MOM. 

They all denied me and they are after my life just because I converted from Islam to Christianity. But my MOM stood by me and even helped me to run away.

 If not for my MOM, I don't know what would have happened to me by now.

My Punishment From My Father

When my dad locked me up for good three days without feeding me; it was my MOM that would sneak to give me water secretly. My father is the chief of Fulanis of the local government area where we are living. When he left for a meeting with his people, my MOM used that opportunity to break the padlock and brought me out and gave me one thousand naira to use as transport to run away, because my dad ceased everything from me.

She is aware that my punishment is killing me gradually since I have converted from Islam to Christianity, that is why she tried by all means to see that I ran away from my father's house.

Immediately after my dad returned from his meeting, my step-elder brothers told him that it was my MOM who broke the padlock and brought me out. According to her, immediately they told him, he started beating my mother to the extent that neighbours had to come and rescue her. He refused my Mom feeding and entering the house, and gave my mother a condition that until she had found me, he would not reverse his decision.

It has become hell on earth for my Mom. My dad even told her that he would kill her if she didn't find me. Because of the way he always beat her, she has no option but to run away for her dear life too.

After she left the house, she tried by all means to locate me which she eventually did. When she came, I had to take her to the hospital for treatment because of the beating my dad beat her. That is how we continued living together in a single room with my wife and my daughter. After she is fully recovered, I tr tied to find a place for her even though I and my family are all surviving by the grace of God and the support of some other brethren in the Lord.

But to the glory of God, I succeeded in getting an apartment for her where she is presently staying and up to date. Dad did not even care to know her whereabouts. My mother always encourages me to be committed to what I choose to serve. That is why I respect women very well because no matter what their son or daughter is doing, that motherly love is still there.

Please remember us in your daily prayers as I am still trying my best to bring her to the knowledge of Christ.

I LOVE ❤️ ❤️ YOU MOM.

Our article is intended to stimulate you to hungry for more of Jesus and not to condemn you. We are aimed at making our readers to realise that life is a journey and death is inevitable. Ours is to encourage the followers of Jesus Christ to continue to run this marathon race with the fear of God. We love YOU! Jesus loves YOU, and God loves YOU.

Thank you for reading this Message. We are happy you are a Christian, but for those who are yet to accept Jesus Christ, we pray for you to use this golden opportunity to accept Him Now. We pray for every fellow labourer and reader of our articles.

Please subscribe by: fill in your Email in the ‘’Subscribe’’ button above in order to get Notifications whenever we publish anything in this medium. Also leave your Comment in the comment Box below. God bless you dearly!!!

Heaven for All Mission (Hefam) is a nondenominational Christian Assembly aimed at taking the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to every nook and cranny of the world. We have been operating on this platform for many years now, and we believe it is high time we raise money to enable us sponsor people who are in the Mission and those who are desirous of going out to the unreached to preach the Good News of Salvation to them.

We are using this medium to appeal to you to join the Army of Christ by being a part of this holy movement through financial contributions to this Body. Taking the Gospel to every nation is in obedience to the command or Commission to us by Jesus Christ and it is an unavoidable spiritual risk worth venturing into.

Our Bank Account Details for your Donations:

Name of Account:       Mighty Voice Venture

Bank:                           Fidelity Bank: 5600756813

 Please reach out to us on: mightyvoicechambers@gmail.com after payment to let us acknowledge you and to pray for you. We sincerely assure you of accountability and reports on our activities as they relate to the places and people we reach out to. We pray to God to bless you abundantly in Jesus name, AMEN!


Comments