Ex-Muslims now in Christ Expressing Their Joy in the Lord

Ibrahim Dikko (Right) and Musa B.M (Left)
Evang. Ibrahim Dikko and Evang. Musa B. M:  We are ex Muslims who converted to Christianity, and we are so much happy knowing Jesus through His saving grace of His mercy.

When Jesus talked about following Him, He didn’t sugarcoat it at all. He didn’t say, it’ll be great. You're going to live an amazing life and I will pour my blessings on you financially. Instead, it’s a much more realistic message. It will probably be hard. People will probably persecute you and even hate you, but remember they hated Me first. I will be with you and give you strength to endure. Follow Me because I can give you eternal life.

You see, the persecutions we receive is a fuel in following Jesus. Who told you that light is not a good place to be? You can't compare light with darkness. No doubt those of  you who are still in darkness witness the light of Jesus in us and we want to let you know we are forever grateful knowing Jesus.

Radical obedience to Christ may risk your position, profession and possession. All the risk we take and all the sufferings we go through are nothing to us when we consider the reward which God has kept for us.

God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ was hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, 'I love you. 

Christ beside me, Christ before me, 👉Christ behind me, Christ within me, 👉Christ beneath me, Christ above me.

Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation upon which sincere and meaningful repentance must be built. If we truly seek to put away sin, we must first look to Jesus who is the Author of our salvation. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. We believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose again, and that's our belief. We still don't know what 'Christian' means. We are followers of Christ. We know we are not perfect and we do make a whole bunch of mistakes; but we thank God for forgiveness.

Above all the grace and the gifts that Christ gives to his beloved is that of overcoming self.

Evangelist Ibrahim Dikko for himself and Evang. Musa B.M

Comments