Strong Message to Muslims begging Me to Revert to Islam by Ibrahim Dikko

The devil is a stubborn being, Kai how funny is this call to me to come back to Islam? 


Chats with Ibrahim Dikko from a Muslim Promising Him 
           Riches if He Reverts to Islam

At my 17 years in Christianity with the anointing of God on my head, and with Jesus in my heart and you still have the gut to be offering me worldly things to return to Islam.

I keep telling Muslims to know this that no Christian gave me money to leave Islam; my conversion to Christianity was a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus. 

No amount of money or wealth, and properties will make me deny my Jesus. The Muslim begging me to return to Islam, be it known to you that you don't have anything to offer me; you're too poor to buy me. 

Take that money and the house that you want to give me and use them to help your hungry people and your Almajiris in the streets begging. Many of Muslim children are in need of help because of poverty and they're becoming dangerous to the society. 

Islam can't be the best religion as you said. What makes it best religion? With all the terrorism in the world you are describing Islam as the best religion in the world? You must be joking.

A dog who licks his vomit goes back to it; I am not a dog that I will go back and lick what I have vomited for almost 17 years now. 

So, if Christians paid me money to convert to Christianity why was I homeless, hungry, and sleeping under bridges when I newly converted? Did you know what I passed through when I left Islam? Don't look at my present glory but there are sacrifices I have paid for this Glory you're seeing in me. 

Evang. Ibrahim Dikko happily on a Mission to Win Souls for Christ

Dear Muslims, stop disturbing yourselves for I am forever for Jesus; no turning back and no going back. It is Jesus everywhere I go. God forbids that I will return to islam - to do what there? 

Our article is intended to stimulate you to hungry for more of Jesus and not to condemn you. We are aimed at making our readers to realise that life is a journey and death is inevitable. Ours is to encourage the followers of Jesus Christ to continue to run this marathon race with the fear of God. We love YOU! Jesus loves YOU, and God loves YOU.

Thank you for reading this Message. We are happy you are a Christian, but for those who are yet to accept Jesus Christ, we pray for you to use this golden opportunity to accept Him Now. We pray for every fellow labourer and reader of our articles.

Please subscribe by: fill in your Email in the ‘’Subscribe’’ button above in order to get Notifications whenever we publish anything in this medium. Also leave your Comment in the comment Box below. God bless you dearly!!!

Heaven for All Mission (Hefam) is a nondenominational Christian Assembly aimed at taking the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to every nook and cranny of the world. We have been operating on this platform for many years now, and we believe it is high time we raise money to enable us sponsor people who are in the Mission and those who are desirous of going out to the unreached to preach the Good News of Salvation to them.

We are using this medium to appeal to you to join the Army of Christ by being a part of this holy movement through financial contributions to this Body. Taking the Gospel to every nation is in obedience to the command or Commission to us by Jesus Christ and it is an unavoidable spiritual risk worth venturing into.

 Our Bank Account Details for your Donations:

Name of Account: Mighty Voice Venture

Bank: Fidelity Bank: 5600756813

 Please reach out to us on: mightyvoicechambers@gmail.com after payment to let us acknowledge you and to pray for you. We sincerely assure you of accountability and reports on our activities as they relate to the places and people we reach out to. We pray to God to bless you abundantly in Jesus name, AMEN!

 

 




Comments