A QUESTION TO MY FELLOW MUSLIMS: WHO APPOINTED YOU THE EXECUTIONER FOR GOD? Asked by TAOHEED ADESHINA MUSTAPHA
Ubaydullah ibn Jahsh, a cousin of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, is traditionally reported to have accepted Islam, migrated to Abyssinia, later left Islam and became a Christian. He eventually died as a Christian.
Yet the historical account does not tell us that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ sent people after him saying:
“He has left Islam! Find him and kill him!”
But somehow, more than 1,400 years later, extremist behave as though Allah personally handed them an execution list. 😏
Yes, I know the famous hadith: “Whoever changes his religion, kill him.” I also know that classical Muslim jurists developed apostasy laws from such narrations.
But as a Muslim, I still have the right to ask questions.
Were these rulings simply about someone privately changing his belief, or were historical circumstances such as rebellion, treason and hostility involved?
If someone wakes up tomorrow and says, “I no longer believe in Islam,” how exactly does killing him defend Allah?
Does Allah need me to kill somebody before Islam can survive? 🤔
No. I refuse that mentality.
My Islam should make me more just, more compassionate and more conscious of Allah, not turn me into somebody searching for whom to punish in His name..🤔
I will defend my faith with knowledge, character and reason, not bloodshed..🩸
So whenever somebody behaves as though he knows exactly who Allah wants dead, I have one simple question:
WHO GAVE YOU GOD'S EXECUTION LIST? 🧠
Jumaat Mubarak 🙏
THINK. QUESTION. UNITE.
Our article is intended to stimulate you to hungry for more of Jesus and not to condemn you. We are aimed at making our readers to realise that life is a journey and death is inevitable. Ours is to encourage the followers of Jesus Christ to continue to run this marathon race with the fear of God. We love YOU! Jesus loves YOU, and God loves YOU.
We are using this medium to appeal to you to join the Army of Christ by being a part of this holy movement through financial contributions to this Body. Taking the Gospel to every nation is in obedience to the command or Commission to us by Jesus Christ and it is an unavoidable spiritual risk worth venturing into.
Our Bank Account Details for your Donations:
Name of Account: Mighty Voice Venture
Bank: Fidelity Bank: 5600756813
Please reach out to us on: okpeijuo@gmail.com after payment to let us acknowledge you and to pray for you. We sincerely assure you of accountability and reports on our activities as they relate to the places and people we reach out to. We pray to God to bless you abundantly in Jesus name, AMEN!

Comments
Post a Comment