𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀…
I know that I don’t owe anyone an explanation, but this is why I have chosen to share my story.
I went through months of persecution that could have cost me my life, but through it all, Jesus saved me and preserved my life.
Now I know that He preserved my life for a purpose—and part of that purpose is to tell others what He has done in my life.
One of the things that led me to Christ was listening to the testimonies of other former Muslims. Some of them had been imams or had been deeply involved in the mosque for years, but at some point, they encountered the true God and left Islam.
Their testimonies made me want to seek the truth for myself. And when I found the truth, I too eventually left Islam and followed Jesus.
It is the truth that sets us free.
So if, through sharing my own testimonies, even just one person begins to seek the truth, leaves Islam, and comes to Jesus, then I know it is all worth it.
Grace, the Ex Muslim
Comments
Post a Comment