How I proved to some Muslim Women that Jesus is God by Apostle Seth Ibrahim

Apostle Seth Ibrahim
One day some Muslim girls came and met me because they have heard me discussing Islam before...so they asked me a question...about whether Jesus is God...

I asked them some questions..

Does God sin? they said no...

Does man sin, yes...

Is there any man that does not sin?  No.

I asked again, so that means if you are a man you must sin, right? They said yes, that's what makes you human.

I said correct.

So I asked did Mohammed sin, she said of course he did...he was human...but he always asked Allah forgiveness. I said okay..

Did Jesus sin?

She went like 😳

I asked again... did Jesus sin?

She said ....NO.

I said good...since he didn't sin, is he human? Is he ordinary? She wanted to keep answering me then the other girl said to this one who has been answering me, not to answer, because that would mean she intentionally agree that Jesus is God.

She dragged her by the hand and said we are coming.

The Bible did not just say Jesus did not sin.

It says:  “Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth.”  1 Peter 2:22

And also in Hebrews...“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”  Hebrews 4:15 

If a human must sin why did Jesus not sin as proof that he is human?

If he is not Divine, why did he live without sin?

Can any human live without sin?

And remember, Mohammed once said if anyone were not to sin,  God will wipe them out and replace them with those who will sin.

The hadith says that if people did not sin, Allah would replace them with people who would sin and seek His forgiveness. It appears in Sahih Muslim 2749.

Comments