How Jesus appeared to a blind Muslim Woman in the hospital and restored her sight - shared by Bright Greatman

 I was a strong Muslim by then but on August 18, 2018, I was at the hospital when the doctor told us that there was nothing they could do to restore my eyesight. After I woke up from blind sleep

My elder sister requested to travel with me to the South, and that very day, after the doctor reported, a driver was paid to take me to the South California. I was in serious pain. All the people next to me were very emotional about me because I was suffering greatly. Both eyes were running fluid, not because I was crying but because my eyes no longer worked properly.

To the glory of God, after some weeks, a man visited me in my room during the night and told me to wake up and pray.

I woke up and began to recite scriptures without the Bible in my hand. In the morning, I didn't explain it to anybody. I kept it to myself. 

The next day, the same man entered my room again. He said, "Wake up and pray." I started to pray, and since he did not leave earlier on the second day, he sat with me for a long time.

The experience and the atmosphere were filled with God's glory, as if I were in another beautiful world. 

The presence of the man was unexplainable. After the second visit, he came again on the third day. When he entered my room, I was very happy because I was eager to see him, as he had already become my best friend. As he entered my room, I asked him if I could ask him some questions. He said, "Okay." I said to him, "You are a very good man. What's your name?" 

He said, "My name is Jesus Christ, and today I am going to give you back your eyesight. You will preach about me, and you are one of those who will bring many to the kingdom of God." Since that day, my eyes were fully restored.

I started to see again.

After that period, I didn't see him until I travelled to the Netherlands, when the  enemies conspired to take my life. He appeared to me again and restored my life.

Who said Jesus Christ is not real?

Who said Jesus Christ cannot save?

There is no one like Jesus Christ. 

Comments