A Muslim brother reached out to me, offering me $5,000 to go and debate a particular guy. He said he would pay for my flight, accommodation, and everything required for me to meet the person.
I said no and told him that I can even debate for free, provided the person is willing to debate me online.
The guy said no. He insisted that I travel to meet the person physically for the debate.
I told him no and also made him understand something very clearly: we are not ex-Muslims because we are hungry or looking for money. Even though we may not have enough, we are ex-Muslims because we came to know the truth, and that matters more than anything.
Later, he texted me and said I joined Christianity because I wanted to buy a private jet.
After that, I ignored him.
Then he sent me a picture of a particular car they bought for a debater in Ghana and told me, “I can see Muslims are the best.”
All these things were attempts to test the condition of my heart.
Yet I didn’t mind him, because the gospel is not for sale, and we are not doing this because we want to get cars.
In fact, I am okay with the way I am.
But nevertheless, we are not moved by those things.
I simply told him, “Congratulations to the guy.”
The man was actually shocked by the things I was texting him.
What am I trying to say?
We have to be very careful and keep our hearts clean as we preach the gospel.
Once your heart is corrupted, the devil can get you.
They have attempted many of us in different ways, but to no avail. Not because we are too powerful, but because we are genuine about what God is doing with us.
Our only motivation is to see people come to the light of Christ and nothing else.
Even if I’m walking on foot, I’m fine.
So Muslims, don’t think that you can use what you think is a trap to capture certain people.
If you get to know the Holy Spirit, you will grow beyond those things.
My conversation with the guy is too lengthy,I would have attached the screenshots as usual.
I know they are feeling the heat from me and my family here on Facebook. It is just the beginning.
I also want to encourage you: don’t go around physically looking for debates.
If Muslims were to reason like normal human beings, why not? We could simply meet them.
But most of these African Muslim debaters are wicked. When you defeat them in an argument, they look for ways to k!ll you.
So if they don’t agree to an online debate, don’t go and meet them physically for a debate. Also, no amount of debate can convince them, they are blinded by the devil, until their eyes are open, you will debate them in vein.
I have debated many of them on my TIKTOK LIVE, they only come to embarrass themselves. It is very difficult to defend Islam and Muhammad.I debate sometimes just to expose their lies and ignorance.Someone even told me to debate him on google meet.I said let’s have it on TikTok Live and he said no.
Debate is nothing, just waste of time with Muslims. Even a child can tell that Islam is fake.
Again, let me tell you this part of Islam.
They are very hypocritical in nature.
Most of you think Christians are business people. Islam has it four times.
The only reason you don’t notice is that they know how to hide their own and are quick to point fingers.
Everything in Islam is pulling them toward making money.
Islam is a greedy political agenda with selfishness.
If you have been a Muslim before, you understand what I’m saying.
Muslims give offerings every Friday in the mosque. Sometimes they can give two offerings, at the beginning and at the end.
Yet they don’t complain about it.
But they will come and insult pastors because they do offerings in church.
Muslims give tithes, even though they may not call it tithes. They call it freewill gifts or charity.
They give to their sheikhs and imams every month. They buy them expensive gifts.
They won’t say anything.
Some of these malams are on payroll simply for serving as malams and imams in the mosques. Even those teaching the mankaranta some are paid monthly.
Some take their students to go and farm for them.
They know what I’m talking about.
Yet they won’t complain.
It is only pastors they get angry with.
They don’t even understand the purpose of offerings in the church before attacking them.
Not only that, banditry is a normal thing in Islam. If you are not a Muslim and Sharia is applied in your region or country, then you must pay them money for refusing to become a Muslim (Jizya) if they cannot k!ll you.
So, the bandits who are taking ransom are not doing anything outside the teachings of Muhammad.
Even Muhammad himself used to take consultation fee before you could have a private conversation with him.(Quran 58:12-13) It was a sin to see Muhammad privately without a consultation fee.
Also, the greedy lifestyle of Mohammed is being followed by some of these imams and sheikhs who are deeply involved in Islam. I’m telling you the truth, with God as my witness.
Some of these imams and sheikhs are sleeping with their members’ wives, and their members cannot complain.
I’m saying this because I came from there. If you keep allowing your wife to visit these imams and sheikhs, before you realize it, they will take your wife from you. Mohammed himself used to do these things. They don’t see it as a problem.
Even if it means killing you to take your wife, they will do it. Those of you who have noticed what I’m saying can attest to it in the comment section. I will get time to talk about this properly.
This is why they hate ex-Muslims more than anything. If they cannot k!ll you, they will lie that you were never a Muslim, just so people will not listen to what you have to say about Islam. But I’m telling you with all my heart that this is true. And if you have the Holy Spirit, you will know that I’m not lying.
I want to also encourage those who are preaching the gospel: preach the gospel with a clear conscience. Never allow greed or selfish interests to corrupt your heart.
All these material things are important, but they are not following us anywhere. Once you become corrupted in the spirit, it becomes very difficult for God to defend you.
In this kind of work, spiritual defense is also very important. Do your best to stay away from the corruption of this world. The gospel is bigger than money. May the Lord help us all.
For the Muslims who may still think I’m lying, your brother’s voice note and messages are here on my messenger. I will soon do a video to expose him and all the evidence,if I had to.
God is bigger than your Taqqiya.
#followersreelsfypシ゚viralシfypシ゚viralシalシ #viralreelsfbpageシ #followersシ゚ #fypシ #fypシ #truth #testimony #christianity #church #ExMuslim #jesus
Comments
Post a Comment