![]() |
| The Author of this article |
Sometimes I laugh when I remember the things I used to defend when I was still a Muslim.
I would sweat to defend Muhammad. You can’t honestly defend Muhammad without fighting, lying or sweating.
But today, in Christ, I don’t need to sweat to defend Jesus. Everything about Jesus Christ speaks for itself.
Muslims are commanded to fight people for Muhammad because they know that is the only way they can defend Muhammad. Muhammad’s character and everything surrounding him prove that he is not from the God of the Bible.
By his fruits, you shall know him.
Don’t die a Muslim, please.
There is no salvation in Islam.
Everything in Islam is about Insha’Allah and Only Allah knows.
Your life is too important to gamble with.
Stop gambling with your eternity.
Don’t live in a religion that cannot give you the assurance of salvation, telling you to depend on your human works.
Even you as a Muslim, do you honestly think your human works are enough to make you enter heaven?
Can your works save you?
Don’t depend on a religion of uncertainty.
And Christianity is not even about religion.
Jesus Christ is the Savior.
Not the church.
Not Christianity.
Not pastors.
Jesus.
Accept Him today.
And don’t tell me you love Jesus while denying that He is your Savior.
Jesus Christ is the only hope for salvation.
May the Lord help all Muslims looking for the truth. Amen.
Title: Why the World is persecuting You (Igede language, Nigeria)

Comments
Post a Comment