IGBO WOMEN, It is enough. I will break the table now. You can comment anything you want and honestly I don't care.
I have gone through the internet. I have taken my time and checked very well. I have seen many disgustiñg things that have happened and may continue to happen.
If you count 15 cases, 13 of them are being committed by Igbø women. Almost all the døm£stic viøl£nce against children and housemaids that I have come across, about 70% of them were done by Igbø women.
Yes and the Igbø women we are talking about are mostly from Anambra, Onitsha, Nnewi and some parts of Imo State. When we talk about fights, divorces and a lot of hørrible things we see on the internet, it is mostly Igbø men and women. It is only in some Igbo families that you will see a wife praying for her mother in-law to die.
A lot of Igbo women do not know how to treat people who are under them. The way some women treat their housemaids, children and people they believe are beneath them hurts me so much.
We are bringing disgrace to the whole country.
I am honestly ashamed to be part of a tribe where some of our women are involved in different atrocities. This is not something we should continue to hide or defend.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Igbo women we need to look at ourselves and ask serious questions. Why are we treating people this way? Why are we comfortable with abùsiñg people who cannot fight back? Why are we not talking enough about this?
You can insult me. You can disagree with me. You can drag me in the comments. I DON'T CARE. I have said what I have seen and I am saying it because someone needs to say it.
Nwachukwu Nkemjika

Comments
Post a Comment