HOW PA KUMUYI BECAME UNTOUCHABLE: THE HYPOCRISY AND ROT OF SELECTIVE JUSTICE IN DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH by Israel Oluwashina Ahmadu
HOW PA KUMUYI BECAME UNTOUCHABLE: THE HYPOCRISY AND ROT OF SELECTIVE JUSTICE IN DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH by Israel Oluwashina Ahmadu
Before you start reading, permit me to inform you that this post isn't to mock anyone one, but to show a reality and pattern as it concerns the denominational system which contradicts the scriptures.
So please, read through for deep understanding before rushing to the comment section.
...read with an open mind!
Four days ago I made a post about How Deeper Life messed up many lives as it relates to weddings/marriages generally. Read the post via: https://www.facebook.com/100002248167200/posts/28532490889742469/
Somewhere in the comment, I saw a comment under the post that completely gave the whole game away.
Please, read on!
So, speaking about the famous wedding of Pastor Kumuyi's son years back that broke every set down rule that the church had enforced for decades.
The fellow wrote in the comment section;
"The couples were disciplined and the GS volunteered to leave the work for some time but the church leaders prevailed on him not to."
Can you imagine that!
Please, read that sentence again slowly.
...the Church leaders prevailed in him not to.
What a lie! Kumuyi is the final authority in Deeper Life; no one tells him what to do...
That comment oozes so much lies and deceit, because it was clear that the LAW doesn't work on Kumuyi.
...I honestly don't know if the full weight of that emission hit your mind.
And I bet you, that is the defence of an average Deeper Life member; just in their attempt to shield the untouchable "holy" Pa Kumuyi.
I mean, Deeper Life members literally think outsiders don't think with their brains; unknown to them that they are openly admitting the deep rot, injustice, and double standards that run in Deeper Life as a whole.
Impartiality. Eye Service. Self-righteousness.
I have told you that Deeper Life members don't like it when I write against the practices in Deeper Life rooted in the wisdom of one MAN and not the scriptures.
I tell you that if an ordinary district pastor, or campus coordinator or a Region Overseer had a child who dared to wear a modern bridal gown, put on makeup, or act flamboyantly during their wedding, what happened?
That pastor was instantly summoned before a disciplinary committee. He was going to be disciplined. He was going to suffer part for the "sin" of their children.
Countless young Deeper Life members were expelled from the workforce because their celebration did not conform to what Pa Kumuyi set as standard.
I'm not joking.
Yet, when the General Superintendent's own biological son flew to Jamaica, held a flamboyant ceremony with a fitted designer dress, applied makeup, rode in luxury, and shattered every single "holy law" the father used to police other people's children,
...the rules bent immediately like rubber band.
Imagine, changing the rules of the game in the middle of the game for favour the owner of the game.
I ask you again, where is the fairness!
They now claim the newlywed couple was disciplined far away where they were abroad... lol
What kind of discipline?
Just a slap on the wrist while relaxing abroad?
Can you imagine an ordinary district pastor in Makurdi or a Region Overseer in Oyo State saying "I volunteered to step down because my daughter disobeyed, but the church members begged me to stay, so I will remain in office"?
They would excommunicate that pastor ASAP. That's when they would remind you that a pastor's family is greater than his ministry.
But it doesn't work for Pa Kumuyi, because he owns the whole system, including the rules, infrastructure and souls there.
He rules the game.
I won't stop writing about the glaring truth... in thr denominational churches, there is one set of harsh, merciless laws for the poor members at the bottom, and an invisible shield of absolute immunity for the MAN at the top.
Don't contend with this truth I am telling you! It will open your eyes.
The General Overseer (GO) is untouchable. Why?
Because, he is infallible.
Don't mind those naive individuals that says "we know he's not perfect, because he is human, he can make mistake."
They are literally saying "no matter what he does, he remains at the top, because his anointing is greater than everyone else."
The GO cannot be corrected, cannot be removed, and cannot be disciplined, because the whole corporate enterprise belongs to him, NOT Jesus Christ.
I hope you're following carefully!
What does the Word of the Living God say about this kind of partiality?
Paul told Timothy in 1 Tim 5:21.
"I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality."
See those divine words: "doing nothing by partiality."
James 2:9 tells us plainly, "But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors."
As far back as 33AD, there was no earthly pope who stood above accountability.
When the apostle Peter, who held the keys of the kingdom on Pentecost (Acts 2), acted with carnal hypocrisy in Antioch, what happened?
Did the apostles look the other way because Peter was a pioneer?
Did they say, "Leave him alone, he is our arch apostle"?
No.
In Gala 2:11, Paul wrote: "But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed."
...if a whole Peter was confronted openly before the whole assembly because truth does not respect titles.
How about Pa Kumuyi, how about your General Overseers?
Ehn, answer me!
If judgment must begin at the house of God (1 Pet 4:17), how can a "church" claim to be a "holiness" church when its own top leader is protected from the very regulations he bound upon millions of people?
Or do you think the internet will forget?
See, let me tell you.
The moment a religious movement creates a "Pharaoh" who cannot be corrected, that movement has ceased to reflect Jesus Christ.
It has become a personal feudal kingdom disguised as a church. You grab?
You must stop allowing religious politicians to insult your intelligence!
Stop defending the double standards of men whose lives are like flowers.
God is NOT the author of partiality.
That's why I keep calling you back to the Lord's Church; the ONE true Church that follows the exact pattern of the scriptures!
Where Christ alone is Head and all brethren stand equal under the authority of His word, overseen by plurality of leadership per local church.
...a lot more to say, but I'd pause here!
May God open your eyes!
Israel Oluwashina Ahmadu
#IsraelOA🇳🇬
Comments
Post a Comment